Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Going Boing Boing!

I first got to know about Boing Boing through Otterman perhaps 2 years back? (can't quite remember)
I have not been a frequent visitor to the website, preferring to read selected articles through others' highlights.

With my current job, I need to be aware of current technological inventions/trends/news. So I installed Feedreader, a for-Windows -98-and-later aggregator which supports both RSS and ATOM feeds. And guess which feeds I first subscribe to?

Since then, I have been very amused, entertained, educated by the stuff that are posted on Boing Boing.

Here are some interesting ones from this week:






Iguana's penis removed: Mozart, an iguana at the Aquatopia in Antwerp, Beligum, had his penis amputated. Apparently, he was suffering from a week-long erection that interfered with his mobility.
Glasses that vibrate you into alertness


More bad science in kids' food packages


The tagline for Boing Boing is "A Directory of Wonderful Things". Indeed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home